While the winter sports season has really started during the truce of the confectioners, Drimki, the specialist in real estate appraisal, has set his sights on the 9 main ski resorts across France and reveals the average prices per meter square observed by type of property over the past year, as well as the number of real estate transactions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Rising defaults and high risk of deportations in Europe, report says
- The building resists as French companies struggle in June against inflation
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- More real estate transactions in medium-sized cities, according to a study
- The number of craft business creations reaches a record in 2021
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- France, 2nd investment country in Europe for Qatar, with 7,1 billion in real estate
- The market for second homes is experiencing a lull after the frenzy of 2021
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter