On the eve of the start of the examination of the Climate-Resilience bill, the government in quick succession unveiled the outlines of the new energy performance diagnosis (DPE) and the latest arbitrations of RE2020. In both cases, the assessment is necessary: fairly well but must do better.
Selection of products
To read also
- Mortgage loans soon subject to new, more restrictive rules
- Air quality, an important issue for RE2020
- Covid-19: Scientists call for a "paradigm shift" concerning the ventilation of buildings
- Gas, tires, vocational training: what changes on May 1
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"