The president of Engie, Jean-Pierre Clamadieu, judged Thursday, April 21 that it was rather "accelerating" in the energy transition than stopping the development of wind turbines as proposed by the RN finalist in the presidential election, Marine Le Pen.
Selection of products
To read also
- The dream of solar charging for electric cars
- Appeal by ecologists in Hauts-de-France against a subsidy for anti-wind turbines
- Wind power in the North Sea: TenneT announces "large-scale" tender
- In Brazil, a favela in Rio runs on solar energy
- What are the salaries of construction professionals by function and by region?
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Social Security generalizes an offer dedicated to the self-employed in difficulty
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices