Six people suspected of being part of a specialized network of theft and concealment of trucks and construction machinery in Val-d'Oise for damage estimated at nearly one million euros, will be tried on May 26. in Pontoise, the gendarmerie said on Wednesday May 3.
Selection of products
To read also
- Host Stéphane Plaza accused of violence by former partners
- In Tunisia, the heritage of the island of Djerba on the UNESCO list
- Lafarge contests its indictment for endangering its Syrian employees
- In Tunisia, electricity cut for several hours throughout the country
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Eclisse unveils its latest innovations to support architects
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades
- New expanded polystyrene ball aggregates by Edilteco
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules