The archaeologists of Inrap (National Institute for Preventive Archaeological Research) presented a few days ago an important Gallo-Roman sanctuary, near Rennes, a discovery likely to shed light on the lifestyles of the time, found AFP.
Selection of products
To read also
- Strike at the Eiffel Tower: the interview with the Iron Lady in question
- The former Berezovski castle on the Côte d'Azur, sold for the benefit of the State
- Mont-Saint-Michel, a “magnificent but poorly heated office”
- From heritage to the Pope, cult sequence for Macro
- In the Ardennes, the fortified castle of Sedan elected “favorite monument of the French”
- UNESCO wants to list kyiv and Lviv as world heritage in danger
- In Carnac, "anger" and "dismay" after the excitement around the destruction of small menhirs
- The archaeological value of the menhirs destroyed in Carnac remains "in suspense"
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs