Hyland, one of the world's leading providers of content services, today announced the results of its new study “The French and Online Content Management”. The latter wished to highlight the perception of the French concerning the digital management of data and content - and more particularly in the context of monitoring energy consumption - as well as its potential impact on the environment.
Selection of products
To read also
- Further delaying the energy transition would have a “considerable” cost, warns Ademe
- Zero net artificialization: what are the realities between the European, English, Swiss and Japanese models?
- Accelerating the energy transition could create 40 million jobs in the energy sector by 2050
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements