Sales of new homes by real estate developers fell by nearly 25% in 2020, announced Thursday the FPI, their federation which fears a "lasting crisis".
Selection of products
To read also
- Parliamentary report calls for more conditions to be imposed on companies that receive public aid
- The French more and more followers of Do It Yourself for their renovation works
- The building is becoming more and more feminine
- Engineering companies lost 11% of their turnover in 2020 as a result of the crisis
- With teleworking, more and more companies are tempted by the "flex-office"
- Restore Notre-Dame unveils its first studies for the restoration of the frame and the spire
- 77% of companies aim to bring their employees back to the office in 2021
- Service, Offsite Work and Technology: The Big Paradigm Shifts for the Construction Industry in 2021