Sales of new homes by real estate developers fell by nearly 25% in 2020, announced Thursday the FPI, their federation which fears a "lasting crisis".
Selection of products
To read also
- The Mondial du Bâtiment meetings: the point on the zero jump
- Batimat and Off-Site Campus launch a prospective barometer for the Off-Site construction sector
- The Qualitel Association presents the 1st inventory of French housing
- The construction sector held the bar in 2020 and continues its momentum in 2021
- 80% of employees expect their company to support professional and geographic mobility
- 85% of people living in buildings say they feel good
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol