The rain has returned, but France is facing a winter drought due to a summer of 2022 marked by a prolonged drought, then the lack of precipitation since the fall. The groundwater level is not sufficient. Three quarters of them are below normal for the season.
Selection of products
To read also
- Women MPs want to increase insurance premiums to address effects of droughts
- China and the United States on the front line of climate risks
- On the Médoc dune, the demolition of the "Signal", a symbol of coastal erosion
- Climate emergency: how to effectively reduce your carbon footprint?
- Lille to Pau, Cherbourg in Spain, in the summer of 2022 many cities have changed their climate
- Major weather disasters in the United States: a cost of 165 billion dollars in 2022
- Vietnam makes promises for the environment, despite a stubborn addiction to coal
- COP27: France welcomes progress but regrets a lack of ambition in the face of the climate emergency
- For its centenary, the Durieu Group sponsors the "masterpiece" of a Compagnon Charpentier
- Conclusion of the Schöck video saga: the homogeneity of the building envelope under the spotlight
- Removable ceilings: discover the Danoline inspiration magazine!
- Order a sample of the new Knauf biobased insulation