Covid-19, Russian-Ukrainian crisis, rising energy costs, shortage of materials... Craftsmen have to deal with a turbulent economic situation. To sustain and develop their business, several options are available to them.
Selection of products
To read also
- For heating, think about heating networks
- Co-owners too little aware of energy renovation
- Energy renovation, a source of inequality?
- The heat pump in its heyday
- Energy renovation: too expensive and not enough aid, according to the Economic and Social Council
- Energy renovation: who are the eco-delinquents, their victims and how to avoid the pitfalls?
- Analysis of the real estate market in the 2nd quarter of 2022 by the Notaries of France
- Building craftsmen driven by renovation in an increasingly tense context
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Energy renovation policies for housing singled out by a France Strategy report
- Turn down or turn off your radiator? The dilemma of winter to reduce your bill
- The energy classification of French ski resorts: an avalanche of energy sieves under the threat of the rental ban