Covid-19, Russian-Ukrainian crisis, rising energy costs, shortage of materials... Craftsmen have to deal with a turbulent economic situation. To sustain and develop their business, several options are available to them.
Selection of products
To read also
- The number of building permits continues to fall over 12 months confirming the deep construction crisis
- Real estate agent morale barometer: towards the end of the tunnel?
- Builders and real estate companies under high tension
- Recruitment and compensation trends in the construction industry
- New housing: issuance of building permits falls sharply in 2023, reflecting the real estate crisis
- Impulse Partners, CCCA-BTP and OPPBTP unveil the results of the 2023 Construction Innovation Trends Observatory
- Real estate trends: transforming your second home into a main home through expansion
- Best rated brand award on Google: Vasano reveals the 21 winners of its 2023 list
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal