Around 200 people, according to an AFP journalist, demonstrated on Saturday September 9 against the felling of large chestnut trees to enlarge a municipal nursery in the XNUMXth arrondissement of Paris, with elected environmentalists from the majority seizing it to defend "a new urban planning model.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government wants a major acceleration of the Marseille plan
- Paris wants to accelerate the hunt for illegal Airbnbs before the 2024 Olympics
- The Paris ring road limited to 50 km/h and with a “carpool” lane after the Olympics
- Paris presents its plan to achieve “carbon neutrality” in 2050
- To get out of the housing crisis, the government is proposing solutions far from the sector's expectations
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- Banks must not slow down on real estate loans, warns Villeroy de Galhau
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- European expansion of the hair lift expert: opportunities for professionals to join Humidistop
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Biocofra VS: an ecological solution to fight against ground movements