A benchmark player in the circular economy, DELTAMOD has just delivered 1.700 m² of refurbished modular buildings for a public building located in Ile de France for tertiary use (offices, meeting rooms and dining rooms).
Selection of products
To read also
- Housing, museum, prison: the metamorphoses of the Olympic villages
- Olympic Games-2024: Macron inaugurates the Olympic Village and salutes “the adventure of a century”
- Olympic Games-2024: five months before the Olympic Games, Macron will cut the ribbon of the Olympic village
- Distech Controls automates public lighting in 550 municipalities in Aisne
- Gérard Pariche establishments choose Dény Security to improve the management of human flows and access authorizations
- Idex installs several charging stations for Acer employees
- Colas installs permeable and eco-designed Purple Pav slabs on the McPhy Gigafactory site in Belfort
- A virtuous construction that uses local resources
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert