Heavily hollowed out by support plans during the pandemic, deficits and public debts in Europe are gradually coming back into the spotlight, France not being too badly placed against its neighbors.
Selection of products
To read also
- China has the capacity to "cushion the shock" Evergrande, says OECD
- The Banque de France expects growth of around 2,3% in the third quarter
- Inflation should remain "a little higher" than 2% until December, according to INSEE
- The Banque de France in turn raises its growth forecast for 2021, to 6,3%
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- 3 new gaskets in the PRB Colle & Sol range
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat