The right-wing majority Senate on Thursday, against the advice of the government, entrusted the competence of the public employment service to the regions, as part of the first reading examination of the draft law on decentralization.
Selection of products
To read also
- The UNML, the Minister for Integration and the FFB sign a partnership for the professional integration of young people
- 15.000 student job offers published on the government site "1 young person, 1 solution"
- Apec renews its scheme for the employment of young graduates
- Very sharp drop in partial activity in July according to Élisabeth Borne
- Recruitment difficulties put bosses under pressure to raise wages
- CAPEB and Pôle emploi form a partnership to promote hiring in the construction sector
- Covid-19: The Court of Auditors notes a profusion of measures for employment at the risk of scattering
- An annual survey by Pôle emploi highlights the recruitment needs of the surveyor sector
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The State recommends to suspend the edition of the DPE of certain old housing due to anomalies