The massive arrival of electric cars on French roads will not be enough to achieve the sector's decarbonization objectives, its officials warned on Wednesday May 24, recommending in particular an "evolution of uses", in other words, less use of the automobile. individual.
Selection of products
To read also
- The government announces its method for renovating schools, sparking criticism from mayors
- The UN calls for a “revolution” to decarbonize buildings, responsible for 37% of CO2 emissions
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- In New Caledonia, the future of nickel hangs on the energy question
- At least £100bn needed in offshore energy for UK carbon neutrality
- Meetings on New Caledonian nickel from Monday in Bercy
- The government wants to train 3.000 state executives per month in ecological transition from September
- Patios rather than air conditioning: will the city of tomorrow be Mediterranean?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Insurers will test new solutions to protect homes against the effects of drought