In response to the Government's consultation, Équilibre des Énergies analyzed the three levers available to achieve decarbonization of buildings: decarbonization of energy vectors, insulation of buildings, energy efficiency and sobriety actions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Accelerating the energy transition could create 40 million jobs in the energy sector by 2050
- The number of energy strainers down 7% year-on-year
- Publication of the 2023 Global Climate Action Report
- What heating energies are most installed in new homes?
- The growth of employment in green energies threatened by the lack of candidates (AIE)
- DPE: discover the ranking of average prices for thermal strainers
- France safe from the risk of power cuts this winter, but sobriety is still essential
- As winter approaches, how can you control your heating consumption?