New York-based Uruguayan architect Rafael Vinoly, designer of iconic contemporary skyscrapers like London's "Walkie-Talkie" tower, has died aged 78, his family announced on Friday (March 3).
Selection of products
To read also
- In Papua New Guinea, many Chinese projects arouse the frustration of the locals
- Helvet Immo case: "no intention to deceive", assures the Deputy CEO of BNP Paribas
- At the Helvet Immo appeal trial, borrowers describe a "money pit"
- In Spain, the law governing rents definitively adopted
- The president of Action Logement warns the State of a "social bomb" if nothing is done to revive construction
- Housing red alert: the main organizations in the sector are calling for emergency measures
- Prohibition of gas boilers: a false good idea with disastrous economic consequences
- New home reservations fall to a historic low in the 1st quarter