Gérard Grandval, French architect winner of the Prix de Rome, notably known for having designed the atypical large ensemble of "Choux" in Créteil (Val-de-Marne) died Thursday December 2 at the age of 91 years, announced his family on Instagram.
Selection of products
To read also
- Helvet Immo case: justice will decide the fate of the BNP Paribas subsidiary in November
- In Mali, living to the rhythm of power cuts
- Octogenarian architect works to keep Pakistan flood-proof
- The Château de la Garoupe, formerly owned by Russian Boris Berezovski on the Côte d'Azur, is up for sale
- "Fifteen years of a life": at the Helvet Immo appeal trial, the civil parties request a new conviction
- In Papua New Guinea, many Chinese projects arouse the frustration of the locals
- Helvet Immo case: "no intention to deceive", assures the Deputy CEO of BNP Paribas
- At the Helvet Immo appeal trial, borrowers describe a "money pit"