From Emmanuel Macron to Anne Hidalgo, the political world has paid tribute to the architect and left-wing activist Roland Castro, who wanted to "remodel" the concrete cities of large cities, who died on Thursday March 9 at the age of 82.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Energy Observer laboratory ship prepares to complete its world tour
- More than 1 million euros financed in 50 minutes for Tony Parker's stud farm on Bricks.co
- Food Response blocks a major Parisian avenue to protest against MaPrimeRénov budget cuts
- Attac targets Bernard Arnault in spectacular action against the future Vuitton hotel
- OECD announces it is starting accession discussions with Indonesia
- Islamic heritage sites razed in India in the name of Delhi's development
- Tony Parker is contesting in court the eviction of his company from a market in the ski resort of Les Gets
- Two dead, two injured in bridge collapse in Netherlands
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- A new low-carbon C2S1 glue enters the “Responsible & Sustainable” range offered by PRB