The French architect Henri Gaudin, to whom we owe in particular the Charléty stadium and the redevelopment of the Guimet museum in Paris, died on the night of Thursday to Friday at the age of 87 years, announced his entourage at the AFP.
Selection of products
To read also
- South Korean building collapse kills nine
- Fires in Corsica, a priori criminal, bars-restaurants and a building materials store
- Is Lafarge an accomplice in crimes against humanity in Syria? Response from the Court of Cassation on July 15
- The investigation into Lafarge in Syria scrutinized by the Court of Cassation on Tuesday
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"