German-born American architect Helmut Jahn, known for his postmodern glass and steel structures, died Saturday at the age of 81 in the state of Illinois in a crash involving two vehicles while he rode a bicycle, police said on Sunday.
Selection of products
To read also
- South Korean building collapse kills nine
- Fires in Corsica, a priori criminal, bars-restaurants and a building materials store
- Is Lafarge an accomplice in crimes against humanity in Syria? Response from the Court of Cassation on July 15
- The investigation into Lafarge in Syria scrutinized by the Court of Cassation on Tuesday
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- From smart building to a healthy environment