The day against energy poverty will take place on November 24, 2022. Today, 12 million people still suffer from energy poverty and 5,2 million thermal colanders remain to be renovated.
Selection of products
To read also
- The 7th edition of the National Architecture Days explores the theme: "Architectures to live in" from October 14 to 16, 2022
- Professional Construction Days are postponed to 2021
- 5th edition of the National Architecture Days, ask for the program
- Behind the scenes of the building are invited to schools
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials