In France, one in five people are affected by fuel poverty. Throughout the year, both in summer and in winter, due to the poor thermal quality of their homes or insufficient financial resources to meet energy bills, 12 million people suffer from this scourge and its serious consequences. consequences on their health or their budget.
Selection of products
To read also
- Thursday November 23, 2023: everyone mobilized against energy poverty!
- Day against energy poverty: Hellio mobilized in the fight alongside STOP Energy Exclusion
- The 7th edition of the National Architecture Days explores the theme: "Architectures to live in" from October 14 to 16, 2022
- Professional Construction Days are postponed to 2021
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- Faced with the catastrophic results of new housing in 2023, the sector's anger is rising another notch
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Cleaning exterior wood: dedicated Owatrol solutions