The article of the immigration bill relating to the creation of a residence permit for professions in shortage will retain modifications from the Senate and will not return to its initial version, but must still be subject to "improvements", judged Thursday November 30 Gérald Darmanin.
Selection of products
To read also
- U2P “alerts” on two proposals for the simplification law
- Roland Lescure reopens the debate on France's energy sovereignty and plans a law this year
- Housing: the SRU law, stop or still?
- Taxation, powers of mayors... the Assembly adopts a text to regulate “Airbnb” type housing
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- The Order of Expert Surveyors welcomes the overhaul of the DPE calculation method for small areas