The company BDPA Rénovation is currently on trial for organized gang fraud and misleading and aggressive commercial practices. The UFC-Que Choisir association has filed a civil suit for undermining the collective interest of consumers.
Selection of products
To read also
- Joseph Pascual, President of the Superior Council of the National Order of Surveyors, died on February 28
- MaPrimeRénov': architects call for more clarity regarding the Government's change of direction
- The CCCA-BTP reveals its new logo, its ambition remains the same
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- MaPrimeRénov: the Building received by the Minister of Ecological Transition and the Minister of Housing
- CAPEB, alongside major players in the sector, renews its call to the Prime Minister for an immediate review of MaPrimeRénov'
- Infrastructure at the heart of climate change adaptation policies
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Abysmal fall for the real estate development market which reached a historic low point in 2023
- Top 20 cities most threatened by the ZAN law
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!