The climate plan sets the objective of carbon neutrality by 2050. For the building sector, which accounts for 23% of greenhouse gas emissions on a national scale*, decarbonization appears to be a major challenge. The constituent elements of buildings must be reinvented without delay in a low-carbon version.
Selection of products
To read also
- Würth France at the Batimat fair
- The Poujoulat Group is accelerating its development in wood energy through the acquisition of the companies Soccem and La Bûche Forestière
- Groupe Géotec crosses the Alps with the acquisition of the Italian CSI
- Saint-Gobain borrows 1,5 billion euros to better spread its debt
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?