Jean Castex announced that a new Health Defense Council would be held on Monday, December 6 in order to "see whether it is necessary to take additional measures" in the face of the fifth wave of coronavirus, which he described on Thursday December 2 as " worrying ".
Selection of products
To read also
- Russia wants to finish the first reconstructions in Mariupol in September
- Gabonese "ill-gotten gains": new series of indictments in France of children of Omar Bongo
- Two years before the 2024 Olympics, the Games do not only make people happy
- Two people die on a gondola construction site in Mont-Blanc
- The financial prosecutor's office opens an investigation into the assets of Russian oligarchs in France
- JO-2024: migrant workers collateral victims of the works of the Olympic village
- Saudi homes are getting up to speed with architectural trends
- Trial required against former prefect Alain Gardère suspected of corruption
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?