A Health Defense Council meeting Thursday, January 20 in the morning at the Elysée must "give visibility" as to the restrictions linked to the health crisis, even if the epidemiological situation must maintain the status quo for at least fifteen days, has it -we learned from government sources.
Selection of products
To read also
- New method of government: Roux de Bézieux suspicious of a return to "high masses"
- The building welcomes the re-election of Emmanuel Macron but expects more measures for the sector during this second five-year term
- Debate between two rounds 2022: the measures of Marine Le Pen and Emmanuel Macron which concern the construction industry
- Inflation and deficit: how to preside over France in a threatened economy
- Presidential: U2P welcomes Macron's record and worries about Le Pen's program
- Presidential: what place for energy efficiency in the candidates' programs
- Presidential: The Institut Montaigne analyzes the candidates' proposals for housing
- Presidential 2022: delivery of a manifesto from working-class neighborhoods against "discrimination"