The acceleration in recent weeks of the circulation of the Covid-19 virus has led to an increase in absenteeism linked to the virus and difficulties in organizing construction sites.
Selection of products
To read also
- Hardship: compulsory and systematic medical examination at 61, Véran announces
- Accidents at work: for Dussopt, "600 deaths per year is not acceptable"
- For the CAPEB Rhône and Grand Lyon, the prevention of the health of the business manager is a necessity
- Evolution of musculoskeletal disorders among construction workers in France
- Health authorities suggest better recognition of certain asbestos-related cancers
- Covid-19: The OPPBTP recalls the good reflexes to maintain protection against the virus
- Heatwave alert: the right reflexes to protect yourself during high heat on construction sites
- Ras le vol, a device to secure construction sites
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials