The number of internships declared in companies fell by 22% in 2020 compared to 2019, especially during the first confinement linked to the Covid-19 epidemic, which especially penalized young people under 20, according to the service. statistics from the Ministry of Labor.
Selection of products
To read also
- The FFB for a construction OPCO
- Sharp reduction in prevention training in artisanal construction companies
- Following the influx of transfers from the DIF to the CPF, the government promises "flexibility"
- Parliament adopts a reform of the training of local elected representatives
- Only a few days left before the end of the DIF transfer, "billions" lost for training
- Executive and social partners decided to clean up the training systems
- The FEEBAT energy saving training program publishes its 2020 activity report
- The professional integration of young people has progressed less quickly with the crisis
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Licensed for lack of health pass? An unprecedented reason that must be legally validated
- Second crisis meeting on construction materials: significant progress
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne