Deserted due to Covid-19, are the ghost offices of 2021 the homes of tomorrow? With the development of teleworking under the effect of the Covid, the "sea serpent" of the transformation of offices into housing could benefit from a favorable context.
Selection of products
To read also
- The state wants to help cities identify vacant homes
- Foncière Logement promises 30% additional housing by 2023 for greater social diversity
- Economical and comfortable, "Tiny Houses" offer a stopover to isolated mothers
- Memorandum of understanding to relaunch the construction of social housing in France
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole
- Reflex'Sol anti-heat blinds at the Narbonne Theater
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- PRB Stylfeuil: decorate and style your facades
- Expert opinion - Sébastien Licois, Myral technical service manager: "Advice for architects, quality assurance for installers"