The Coreal group, builder promoter dedicated to metal construction, continues to be involved in the energy transition by joining forces with TotaLinuX, an IT expert in high-performance calculations. Objective: to heat its housing programs using the energy released by submerged data centers.
Selection of products
To read also
- Kaufman & Broad growing in 2022, poised for more sluggish months
- Enel accelerates in renewable energies
- Argan exceeds its growth targets in 2022
- LP Promotion obtains the right to use the NF Habitat HQE mark for all of its new constructions
- The Acorus Group announces 20% growth in 2022 and the acquisition of four building companies
- Increase in the price of electricity: the glassmakers of Biot call for help
- 40% of strikers among the electricians and gas workers of the Engie group
- The "dream part" of Anne Démians, first woman architect of the Academy of Fine Arts
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?
- Trees could cut mortality from urban heatwaves by a third, study finds