The 27th Conference of the Parties (COP27) held in Sharm el-Sheikh (Egypt) brought together more than 110 world leaders and 30.000 representatives of government, communities and non-state actors (NGOs, companies, etc.) for two weeks negotiations, from November 6 to 20, 2022.
Selection of products
To read also
- Lille to Pau, Cherbourg in Spain, in the summer of 2022 many cities have changed their climate
- Major weather disasters in the United States: a cost of 165 billion dollars in 2022
- Vietnam makes promises for the environment, despite a stubborn addiction to coal
- An architect of the Paris climate agreement pleads not to "let go" of the +1,5°C objective
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023