While the Glasgow Conference on climate change ended on November 13, the Cinov Federation - representative of the professions in the provision of intellectual services in Consulting, Engineering and Digital - recalls that the climate situation remains alarming .
Selection of products
To read also
- At least 78 dead in "historic" tornadoes in the United States
- Against global warming, French agriculture is experimenting with mobile "parasols"
- Adoption of the Glasgow climate pact at COP26: a dynamic to be continued
- Living on the shores of the American Great Lakes, a dream threatened by the climate crisis
- The economic balance of the natural disaster regime is strained, according to the FFA
- The cost of climate claims in France could double by 2050
- Faced with the advancing ocean, small towns in the South-West ready to retreat
- The energy transition is progressing too slowly to limit global warming to 2 ° C
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers