Faced with the rise in energy prices and supply difficulties, 60% of craft businesses indicate that they are worried or even very worried about their activity.
Selection of products
To read also
- Housing and office construction continues to rise
- The year 2021 has been very trying for building craftsmen according to the ARTI Santé BTP barometer
- The trustees of co-ownership jostled by insolent start-ups
- For ¾ of French people, the cost of work is the main obstacle to improving the energy efficiency of their home
- Insulation companies call on the government to relaunch the sector to protect the purchasing power and employment of the French
- Old real estate, "refuge" in the face of uncertainties, continues to climb
- Infographic: weather forecast for building permits in the 1st quarter of 2022
- The building trades growing in the 1st quarter of 2022 despite an uncertain context and the threat of inflation
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter