On October 6, 2020, on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, the winners of the 6th Eiffel Trophies, organized by ConstruirAcier, received their distinction from the hands of Francis Soler, architect, President of the 2020 jury. This competition, dedicated to experienced architects, rewards each year remarkable projects carried out with the material steel. Of the 80 or so applications submitted, 10 projects were awarded prizes.
Selection of products
To read also
- 10th French Cordistes Championship on Thursday 19 & Friday 20 May 2022 in Lyon
- 10th French Rope Access Championships in Lyon, May 19 and 20
- Mondial du Bâtiment: registration for the 2022 Innovation Awards is open
- The Qualitel Endowment Fund rewards 28 solidarity and committed projects for decent and quality housing
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit