On the occasion of the Week of Prevention and Awareness of Targeted Skin Cancer Screening, which will take place from June 12 to 17, 2022, the National Syndicate of Dermatologists-Venereologists (SNDV) takes stock of the most risks and recalls how essential early detection and sun prevention are.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ras le vol, a device to secure construction sites
- Launch of a new job study to improve the working conditions of carpenters
- The OPPBTP launches the second edition of the Victoires de PréventionBTP
- Results of an experimental study on the heat stroke detection bracelet
- Extreme heat: what precautions to take at work?
- The OPPBTP and the FFB renew their partnership for the prevention of occupational risks
- "Zero road risk in the construction industry": The OPPBTP is launching a national campaign to mobilize and raise awareness among all players in the sector
- "The impact of MASE certification on business performance": a very high level of satisfaction among construction companies
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter