The Confederation of Crafts and Small Building Enterprises (CAPEB) signed the new agreement opened on July 27 for signature by the social partners and which repeals the one signed in December 2018.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to succeed in our transitions and rehabilitate the act of housing?
- New momentum to support the sector of bio and geosourced materials in buildings
- Unafo denounces a black year 2020 for the production of social housing and makes proposals
- The first PROFEEL practical sheets for self-monitoring of energy renovation works available free of charge
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria