Since October 2020, the construction of a new building has started on the site of the Nord-Ouest-Villefranche Hospital. Entirely dedicated to surgical and anesthesia consultations, this building marks the HNO's desire to quickly learn from the Covid crisis and accelerate restructuring and modernization projects in the heart of its historic building, the Duquesne.
Selection of products
To read also
- Demolition of construction unit number 1 at the entrance to Lyon
- Fourth phase of restoration work on the spire of Rouen cathedral
- How to "horizontalize" a tower, according to the architect of the future tallest skyscraper in France
- Valérie Pécresse denounces an additional cost of 1,7 billion euros on the RER E site
- In Marseille, the Théâtre du Gymnase lowers the curtain for a better rebirth
- In Lyon, a puzzle project in the maze of library reserves
- Wavin supports the SO POP site in Saint-Ouen with more than 4.000 Tigris M5 fittings and 5.000 m of multilayer pipes
- Extension of the RER E in Paris, a giant underground construction site in a "pocket handkerchief"
- Homebuilders outraged by Wargon's statements on individual housing
- The gas sector in the building industry attacks the RE2020 before the Council of State
- Passive building: the cheapest energy is the one that we do not consume
- Between climate and density, cities increasingly threatened by extreme heat