Work on the enhancement of the early Christian baptistery "San Ghjuvà", located between the Saint-Jean district and the Cours Napoléon, will officially start in Ajaccio.
Selection of products
To read also
- New step for the creation of an urban park in Dakar, Senegal
- The Parisian left and the CGT hope for a "moratorium" on the renovation of the Hôtel-Dieu
- A green project for green energy in Saint-Gervais
- The future prison of Val-d'Oise will ultimately not be built in Belloy-en-France, but in Bernes-sur-Oise
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"