The economic outlook for the French economy has darkened over the months: supply difficulties, initially linked to post-COVID recovery tensions on supplies and recruitment, have been compounded by the Russian-Ukrainian conflict and a crisis major energy sector which, by fueling inflation, is gradually eroding incomes and demand prospects.
Selection of products
To read also
- Building permits for new housing fall in the 4th quarter, 482.200 authorizations in 2022
- Luxury real estate, always more expensive
- The building materials market struggles at the end of 2022
- Logistics real estate had a mixed year in 2022
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023