The construction sector, very affected by the new construction crisis, anticipates the elimination of 150.000 jobs by 2025 and a drop in activity for 2023 in France, the president of the French Building Federation announced on Wednesday September 13 ( FFB).
Selection of products
To read also
- Barometer of the activity of electrical and climate engineering companies: a remarkable spring
- 2 out of 3 employees attracted by the idea of financing the premises of their own company
- Real estate market at half mast, how are professionals in the sector reacting?
- After the entry into force of the EPR for the building waste sector, significant economic repercussions for independent recyclers
- The “brutal” change in the heat pump sector exposes it to major challenges
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- A single library to encrypt and simulate