The construction sector caught between rising costs and falling household solvency. After a year 2022 marked by the slowdown in housing starts close to the ten-year average, the year 2023 begins with a monthly construction rate of less than 30.000 units.
Selection of products
To read also
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- Salaries of construction and public works executives on the rise according to the 21st edition of the Expectra barometer
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- Plot division: a solution for the future to combat the housing shortage?
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- AGC Glass Building: The temple of glass in Louvain-La-Neuve
- HORIZAL presents a new concept: the MODURAL bar guardrail delivered in standard modules
- Ten-year insurance online: a quick and easy solution for construction professionals
- Croso France expands its Crosilux range with Balardo, a new range of profiles for glass balustrades