Rothelec, the specialist in economical electric heating, inventor of inertia radiators, wanted to know which generation was the most connected and the best equipped with home automation. A survey of 8 people to find out everything about the French and the connected home.
Selection of products
To read also
- The report "The evolution of access control: advice for connected office projects" is available
- Construction turns to predictive analytics to improve project outcomes
- New France Num barometer on digital developments in VSEs / SMEs since 2020
- Adoption and uses of BIM: Has France caught up with its European neighbors?
- Trackunit publishes study for data sharing in construction
- How are BETs and consulting engineers adapting to the context of the health and economic crisis?
- How is the health crisis changing the expectations of the French on connected objects?
- Does the construction sector have sufficient digital capacities for the smart city?
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- At the Assises du BTP, government announcements insufficient to respond to the sector's concerns