Rothelec, the specialist in economical electric heating, inventor of inertia radiators, wanted to know which generation was the most connected and the best equipped with home automation. A survey of 8 people to find out everything about the French and the connected home.
Selection of products
To read also
- Construction turns to predictive analytics to improve project outcomes
- New France Num barometer on digital developments in VSEs / SMEs since 2020
- Adoption and uses of BIM: Has France caught up with its European neighbors?
- Trackunit publishes study for data sharing in construction
- How are BETs and consulting engineers adapting to the context of the health and economic crisis?
- How is the health crisis changing the expectations of the French on connected objects?
- Does the construction sector have sufficient digital capacities for the smart city?
- Construction industry ready for digital transformation, global study finds
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil