Rothelec, the specialist in economical electric heating, inventor of inertia radiators, wanted to know which generation was the most connected and the best equipped with home automation. A survey of 8 people to find out everything about the French and the connected home.
Selection of products
To read also
- Survey of start-up managers: where will French Tech be in 10 years?
- France becomes the 2nd most innovative country in Europe in 3D printing and ranks 4th in the world
- Rework represents on average 11% of the total cost of a construction project
- The future of construction in France according to 200 directors and senior executives
- Autodesk presents a study on the digital transformation of building, industry and media
- How will the power of AI also revolutionize the construction sector?
- How will technological innovation transform real estate?
- The report "The evolution of access control: advice for connected office projects" is available
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action
- Vertuoza: Revolutionize the management of your construction sites and accelerate your profitability
- Thefts from construction sites: BauWatch calls on construction companies to be extra vigilant because winter is coming
- A single library to encrypt and simulate