After laying the "first stone" on March 30 in the presence of the Mayor, the Municipal Council of Crégy-lès-Meaux, representatives of the Community of Meaux municipalities and the Vice-President of the General Council, the work for this 4500 m2 site will be spread over several months with delivery scheduled for September 2017.
For the construction of these 100 social housing units from T1 to T5, the designers naturally turned to ALKERN, and more specifically to the performance of the new CONFORT CITY insulating block, developed in partnership between these two structures.
Properties essential for collective housing
A perfect combination of concrete and expanded polystyrene, CONFORT CITY by Alkern has won over with its multiple performances sought in the collective housing sector:
- optimal thermal insulation (with thermal resistance R = 1,12 m2.K / W);
- the good mechanical resistance of the concrete structure of the COMFORT CITY makes it possible to make buildings up to R + 3 without difficulty;
- the excellent adhesion of plasters to the concrete support allows the use of mineral plaster (OC3), applied in a single layer;
- on the acoustic reduction side, the CONFORT CITY block with PSE lining obtains an interior noise index of 58 dB;
- the thermal performance of CONFORT CITY masonry reduces the thickness of the lining insulation by 2 cm. Mr. Lecointe, Ballestrero, also points out: "These 2 cm translates into a total gain in living space of 40 m2 for the 100 dwellings, ie a valuation of 170 euros on the site";
- a low carbon footprint of masonry with a gain of 30% compared to traditional masonry.
The system benefits from a technical opinion issued by CSTB, the number of which is 16 / 15-724.
This new range also meets European standards for fire resistance. Indeed, with a REI 60 fire stop in the event of a fire, the load-bearing function of the block, its flame and gas tightness and thermal insulation are ensured for at least 60 minutes.
An economical and easy to implement solution
In line with this quest to lighten and simplify installation, CONFORT CITY concrete blocks make it possible to use an efficient masonry technique: glued laying with thin joints.
In addition, the CONFORT CITY plaster classification (Rt 3) offers finishing treatment possibilities by applying OC 3 monolayer plasters, a source of rapidity of implementation, with minimized completion time and reduced costs. with the use of traditional plaster.
With this concentrate of performance, Alkern offers innovative constructive solutions, with an attractive cost price.
The technical performance of COMFORT CITY
- Thermal insulation R of the block = 1.12 m2.K / W
- Mechanical resistance = 8.14 MPa, category. Rt 3 coating classification
- Firestop: REI 60
- 58 dB sound reduction with PSE doubling
- Dimensions : 50 x 20 x 20 cm
- Weight: 20 kg / block
A RT 2012 site at the height of the performance of CONFORT CITY
This RT 2012 certified worksite is being developed by the architectural firm ATELIER 77. The work will be carried out by Ballestrero (Establishment of Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France - Habitat Social).
In the heart of a green setting, the program which will include 5 buildings will be used to house employees of the Prefecture, the Region, the General Council, the Town Hall, etc.
Located in the center of an attractive road network and a large bus network, this new Crégy-lès-Meaux project benefits from an enviable location 3 km from Meaux and 60 km from Paris.
The delivery of the site is scheduled for September 2017 and François BRIOT, Managing Director Alkern, is delighted with this challenge. He would like to thank "The players in this project for the trust placed in Alkern and CONFORT CITY, which marks the start of implementation on large-scale operations".