Apartments with a balcony or terrace sell for an average of 11,6% more than accommodation without outdoor space, according to a study published by the Meilleur Agents website, a specialist in real estate valuation.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Aluminum, the metal of the old and the new economy
- Go green after the Covid? Dreams but still few acts
- What are the most interesting student cities for investing in real estate?
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province