As the latest CAPEB Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes flash survey indicated, the market for craft building companies is strongly impacted by the current geopolitical and economic context. The results of the study conducted by the CAPEBs of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes among their members for the 1st quarter confirm this trend. All the indicators are down whether it is the level of activity, cash, turnover or margins.
Selection of products
To read also
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Mortgage brokers under pressure from rising rates
- Building materials activity recorded a sharp decline in April
- The Banque de France slightly raises its growth forecast for the 2nd quarter
- Construction situation at the beginning of June: activity is still holding up, despite the materials crisis
- New real estate: building permits burst the ceiling
- Real estate developers very worried about the collapse in sales of new homes
- The building materials business shows the first effects of the Ukrainian conflict
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Thermal sieves and the new DPE: what are the lessons to be learned one year after its implementation