This is a battle that mortgage brokers have been waging for almost a year: the possibility of raising the usury rate more often, this ceiling borrowing rate intended to protect the buyer from abusive credit conditions, is at hand.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Banque de France more optimistic for the French economy in 2023
- The Banque de France more optimistic for French growth in 2023
- The French economy returned to growth in the middle of the first quarter of 2023, according to the PMI Flash index
- The agreement on the sharing of value in business is "historic", according to Bruno Le Maire
- A majority agreement between employers and unions is emerging on corporate profit sharing
- The French economy expected just in the green in the first half of 2023
- Motorway toll rates are rising more sharply than in past years
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- How real estate developers are adapting to "zero net land take"
- In the cities, rich and poor do not have the same address
- Pellet stoves: Ademe unveils the results of its Actual Performance study and issues recommendations for the sector
- Observatory of the employment of entrepreneurs: 38.670 business leaders "unemployed" in 2022