The halt in housing sales has consequences well beyond real estate players: departments and municipalities, which receive a nest egg from each transaction, see their finances undermined by this shortfall.
Selection of products
To read also
- Christophe Béchu unveils the government's new objective for global renovation in 2024
- The government makes 10 billion euros in budget cuts
- Downward growth forecast: the government announces immediate savings including 1 billion on MaPrimeRénov'
- Assistance in adapting senior housing includes home automation with the new MaPrimeAdapt’ system
- For MaPrimeRénov', the emergency in 2024 is not budgetary but the immediate revision of the system according to CAPEB
- Interview with Jean-Christophe Repon, president of CAPEB, after his February 15 meeting with the government
- Anger rises among construction professionals who launch last chance appeal
- Abysmal fall for the real estate development market which reached a historic low point in 2023
- Combat humidity: discover the 3 specific Oxi solutions to “treat sick homes”
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs