The FPI, bringing together real estate developers in France in housing and commercial real estate, publishes the figures for the 3rd quarter of 2021 from its National Statistical Observatory, a barometer of leading housing indicators in all regions of France, launched in 2010.
Selection of products
To read also
- Climate, demographic and energy crises: how does each country redefine its priorities to build the city of tomorrow?
- In 2021, requests for mediation increase by 15% with Urssaf
- Despite the crisis, professionals specializing in energy renovation work are showing optimism
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- At the Assises du BTP, government announcements insufficient to respond to the sector's concerns
- Demand for wood pellets explodes causing prices to soar
- Rising demand and falling supply put pressure on the housing rental market